Episode 124 – Danielle Smith – managed risk taking
Entrepreneurs take risks – That’s a given, but as we learn from Danielle Smith, owner of Detroit Maid, you can manage that risk. Listen to the steps she took to take control of her future, overcome her fears and make the entrepreneurial plunge.
“Fear of failure can be paralyzing.” (9:16)
“A combination of articulating that vision and putting yourself in a space to be around people that will support it is really crucial.” (14:04)
- (6:03) Owning the idea and taking the methodical approach.
- (11:15) At the tipping point.
- (13:05) Leverage a robust support network.
Tip of the Week
Manage your risk by building a support network of friends who are knowledgeable and aren’t afraid to tell you what they think.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018
- Episode 172 – Erin Patten – defying all odds - April 16, 2018
- Episode 171 – Dene Westbrook – building on the “ah ha” moments - April 9, 2018