Episode 134 – Doug Small – attitude, character & enthusiasm
Grand Rapids has had a vibe for some time and has become a prime Midwest destination in spite of not having a major sports team. This week’s guest is chief experience officer of Experience Grand Rapids, Doug Small and is the promoter in chief of this gem of a city. Doug shares his thoughts on how team building and thinking differently has built Grand Rapids to the destination it is today. Doug also shares a personal story that was a life changing event that provides a valuable lesson to all of us.
“A Collaborative pioneering smart.” (4:01)
“Attitude, character and enthusiasm.” (8:05)
“We’re willing to do differently.” (18:30)
- (4:21) Handsome growth.
- (5:35) Stay true to brand pillars.
- (13:51) The responsibility of a leader to listen.
Tip of the Week
Listen to your body. Don’t ignore subtle persistent pain. It could be a signal of a bigger problem.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 138 – Dan Gilmartin – expanding the rolodex to think big - August 21, 2017
- Episode 137 – Summer Minnick – running without expectations - August 14, 2017
- Episode 136 – what’s your word? - August 7, 2017