Episode 135 – lessons learned from simplification
The PureReinvention team wraps up July discussing lessons learned from our guests this month. Simplification is very important in messaging and in serving customer needs. Organizations that focus on the customer experience and successfully communicate that are better positioned to thrive in this new economy. Listen as PureReinvention team members Mike Bills and Will Carlson discuss these lessons and reflect on how taking time to simplify complex issues is vital to advancing your mission.
“The simplification concept, for most people, becomes the pivot point.” (3:29)
- (0:44) Getting ready to simplify.
- (3:29) Lessons learned from simplification.
Tip of the Week
Successful solutions are almost always the simple ones.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 174 – Check In Michigan: a reinvention story - April 30, 2018
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018
- Episode 172 – Erin Patten – defying all odds - April 16, 2018