Episode 143 – the culture of growth
The end of September brings to an end our focus on the simplify fundamental of the PureReinvention process. We thought we would leave you with a short episode with our co-host Anita Quillen, CEO of Quillen Holdings, talking about tips she uses to simplify her management and personal life and how she balances both of them.
“Control your fear so it doesn’t consume you.” (8:18)
- (0:28) Next generation thought for employers.
- (8:56) The culture of growth.
- (10:04) Use time for yourself to enhance.
Tip of the Week
Rarely can you perfectly balance work and personal obligations on any given day. One or the other demands more attention. Give yourself permission to focus on one that needs your immediate attention and then make up the other so that they even out over time.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 164 – Anika Goss-Foster – running a think and DO tank - February 19, 2018
- Episode 163 – Sean Mann – being the host, not the life of the party - February 12, 2018
- Episode 162 – bringing the leading edge to your people - February 5, 2018