Episode 144 – the energy behind connect
October starts our focus on the connect fundamental of the PureReinvention process. We can’t think of a better person who personifies connect like this month’s co-host, Erin Patten, Director of Retail and Marketing, Pony Ride. Listen as Mike and Erin discuss this month’s interviews and how Erin uses the connect fundamental in advancing the mission of her organization.
“Part of the connection is intentionality.” (7:25)
- (3:04) The energy behind connect.
- (5:49) The importance of patience.
- (7:12) Sustainable energy.
Tip of the Week
Building a vibrant network takes patience. Don’t be discouraged if you’re not getting immediate results for your efforts
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 164 – Anika Goss-Foster – running a think and DO tank - February 19, 2018
- Episode 163 – Sean Mann – being the host, not the life of the party - February 12, 2018
- Episode 162 – bringing the leading edge to your people - February 5, 2018