Episode 144 – the energy behind connect
October starts our focus on the connect fundamental of the PureReinvention process. We can’t think of a better person who personifies connect like this month’s co-host, Erin Patten, Director of Retail and Marketing, Pony Ride. Listen as Mike and Erin discuss this month’s interviews and how Erin uses the connect fundamental in advancing the mission of her organization.
“Part of the connection is intentionality.” (7:25)
- (3:04) The energy behind connect.
- (5:49) The importance of patience.
- (7:12) Sustainable energy.
Tip of the Week
Building a vibrant network takes patience. Don’t be discouraged if you’re not getting immediate results for your efforts
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 146 – Steve Widder – quantum growth extraordinaire - October 16, 2017
- Episode 145 – Dr. Tonya Matthews – keeping it real to build a culture - October 9, 2017
- Episode 144 – the energy behind connect - October 2, 2017