Episode 156 – the STARTERS experience
We wrap up 2017 with a bang! Listen to Mike and co-host Lauren Snyder, marketing and communications specialist for American Hort, discuss Lauren’s experience in the October STARTERS program. Lauren shares with us her takeaways and how she’s using PureReinvention to move forward.
“Evolution beyond PowerPoint.” (2:11)
“From the get-go, we were disrupted in our normal paradigms of what to expect.” (3:37)
- (4:06) Blank space.
- (5:53) The unique difference.
- (7:52) A sustainable learning experience.
Tip of the Week
Commit to going outside of your comfort zone more in 2018.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 176 – Chrissy Siders – It Started With Me - October 10, 2018
- Episode 174 – Check In Michigan: a reinvention story - April 30, 2018
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018