Episode 156 – the STARTERS experience
We wrap up 2017 with a bang! Listen to Mike and co-host Lauren Snyder, marketing and communications specialist for American Hort, discuss Lauren’s experience in the October STARTERS program. Lauren shares with us her takeaways and how she’s using PureReinvention to move forward.
“Evolution beyond PowerPoint.” (2:11)
“From the get-go, we were disrupted in our normal paradigms of what to expect.” (3:37)
- (4:06) Blank space.
- (5:53) The unique difference.
- (7:52) A sustainable learning experience.
Tip of the Week
Commit to going outside of your comfort zone more in 2018.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 168 – Cornetta Lane – building a new story - March 19, 2018
- Episode 167 – Eric Thomas – using stories to move forward - March 12, 2018
- Episode 166 – motivate to move - March 5, 2018