Episode 136 – what’s your word?
We have a couple of exciting interviews lined up in August and a new co-host! Join Mike and Bonnifer Ballard, Executive Director, Michigan Section of the American Water Works Association, as they discuss how simplifying the message is important in securing support for a cause.
“Being able to tell a story in a very simple and clear way is very important.” (1:38)
“Embracing change: Learning to be flexible and deal with chaos.” (10:01)
Lessons Learned from the Michigan Municipal League:
- (2:38) How they tackle really big ideas in a simple way.
- (3:01) Their one word: place making.
- (5:15) Bringing the board along.
Tip of the Week
What’s your word? What is your very simple phrase to help people understand why you’re in business?
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 174 – Check In Michigan: a reinvention story - April 30, 2018
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018
- Episode 172 – Erin Patten – defying all odds - April 16, 2018