Episode 165 – the ingredients of move
Movement makes the whole PureReinvention process work. It’s the purpose of the whole exercise. What makes movement work? Listen to Mike discuss the ingredients of movement with February’s co-host, Shari Milliken, finance director of the Michigan Municipal League.
“Look outside the paradigm and go for it.” (4:35)
- (1:04) It’s uncomfortable.
- (1:28) Engagement.
- (6:37) Willingness to fail.
Tip of the Week
Passion maximizes new opportunities and minimizes risk of failure.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 168 – Cornetta Lane – building a new story - March 19, 2018
- Episode 167 – Eric Thomas – using stories to move forward - March 12, 2018
- Episode 166 – motivate to move - March 5, 2018