Episode 165 – the ingredients of move
Movement makes the whole PureReinvention process work. It’s the purpose of the whole exercise. What makes movement work? Listen to Mike discuss the ingredients of movement with February’s co-host, Shari Milliken, finance director of the Michigan Municipal League.
“Look outside the paradigm and go for it.” (4:35)
- (1:04) It’s uncomfortable.
- (1:28) Engagement.
- (6:37) Willingness to fail.
Tip of the Week
Passion maximizes new opportunities and minimizes risk of failure.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 174 – Check In Michigan: a reinvention story - April 30, 2018
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018
- Episode 172 – Erin Patten – defying all odds - April 16, 2018