Episode 154 – Lauren Kase – mutual mentorship
Lauren Kase is a San Francisco native that stayed in Detroit after receiving her degree from the University of Michigan. She is the Head of Marketing and Partnerships at Floyd Detroit. Listen this week as we discover what attracts the millennials to Detroit, Floyd’s unique positioning in the furniture industry and the importance of mutual mentorship.
“The most sustainable thing is not throwing anything away.” (9:50)
“It’s really exciting to have people resonate with the product.” (10:56)
- (8:40) Floyd Detroit’s definition of sustainability.
- (9:55) The challenge of being too successful.
- (12:03) Tap into tacit knowledge.
Tip of the Week
Mentorship is a two-way street.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 168 – Cornetta Lane – building a new story - March 19, 2018
- Episode 167 – Eric Thomas – using stories to move forward - March 12, 2018
- Episode 166 – motivate to move - March 5, 2018