Episode 159 – the Impression 5 case study, part 1
The Impression 5 Science Center in Lansing, Michigan has seen a tremendous turnaround over the last few years under the leadership of Noah Smith. Listen as Mike and Noah discuss how I5’s board applied the PureReinvention fundamentals to position the organization into the growth phase that it has enjoyed in recent years.
“People were actually ready for a change … but there was nobody who was willing to spark it.” (7:00)
“I want to do this. Train me.” (16:18)
- (5:33) Disruption is an option.
- (11:38) Demonstration of ownership.
- (14:45) The brain trust parallels with mutual mentorship.
Tip of the Week
Moving from “wouldn’t it be nice” to “let’s do it” is the key to any success story.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 176 – Chrissy Siders – It Started With Me - October 10, 2018
- Episode 174 – Check In Michigan: a reinvention story - April 30, 2018
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018