Episode 162 – bringing the leading edge to your people
We continue discussing the move fundamental in PureReinvention with our February co-host, Shari Milliken, finance director with Michigan Municipal League. Mike and Shari discuss executive development and the importance of listening.
“You have to continue to better yourself.” (1:42)
“Bringing the leading edge to your people.” (4:28)
- (1:23) Importance of continuous movement in executive development.
- (1:55) Executive awareness.
- (4:02) Pursue change.
- (4:39) Nurturing individualism.
Tip of the Week
The best listeners are also keen observers.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 176 – Chrissy Siders – It Started With Me - October 10, 2018
- Episode 174 – Check In Michigan: a reinvention story - April 30, 2018
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018