Episode 168 – Cornetta Lane – building a new story
Cornetta suffered a tragedy not so long ago by losing her father and found out about the details on the evening news. She needed to process her grief and took the opportunity to share her father’s story through the secret society of twisted storytellers. Cornetta found that process to be so cathartic that she has dedicated her career to helping others to tell their stories. Listen as Mike talks to Cornetta about storytelling helps heal and the value telling your own story.
“(Storytelling) It was impactful to me.” (12:58)
“It didn’t exist so I created it.” (18:18)
- (11:08) Transferring the value of storytelling.
- (11:40) Storytelling to connect neighborhoods.
- (12:56) The why.
Tip of the Week
Look for what you share in common when communicating. You get much further when you make that connection.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018
- Episode 172 – Erin Patten – defying all odds - April 16, 2018
- Episode 171 – Dene Westbrook – building on the “ah ha” moments - April 9, 2018