Episode 171 – Dene Westbrook – building on the “ah ha” moments
Dene is a graduate of our STARTERS program last May. We saw from the beginning that she was reinvention ready and was in a great position to fly with her new promotion and added responsibilities with the Michigan Municipal League. Dene is a perfect example of what it takes to be reinvention ready. Listen as Mike talks to Dene about how she has built a network of support from her STARTERS experience and has excelled in her new position.
“I certainly have enough room to make my stamp on this place and strive for everything I want it to be.” (10:30)
- (3:02) Knowing when you’re reinvention ready.
- (4:50) A pivot in your style.
- (9:01) Building on ah ha moments.
- (11:43) From a doer to a communicator.
Tip of the Week
Curiosity is the second pillar of reinvention readiness. Are you asking questions and not judging answers?
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018
- Episode 172 – Erin Patten – defying all odds - April 16, 2018
- Episode 171 – Dene Westbrook – building on the “ah ha” moments - April 9, 2018