Episode 160 – the Impression 5 case study, part 2
This is the second part of the Impression 5 reinvention case study with Noah Smith, Partner, Capital Services, Inc. (Listen to part 1 here.) Part 2 covers how the I-5 team used the PureReinvention fundamentals simplify, connect and move to attain the incredible growth they have enjoyed in recent years.
“We got away from distractions.” (5:10)
“The catalyst to bringing everyone else on board.” (10:37)
- (3:41) Create a focus to simplify.
- (7:32) Connecting networks in the community.
- (14:40) Doing what’s impactful and necessary.
Tip of the Week
You can’t move a plan forward without a focused, simple message.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 176 – Chrissy Siders – It Started With Me - October 10, 2018
- Episode 174 – Check In Michigan: a reinvention story - April 30, 2018
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018