Episode 167 – Eric Thomas – using stories to move forward
Eric Thomas is a story teller. He’s been one all his life. Now, he uses his unique skills to help is clients tell their stories. Listen this week as Mike gets Eric’s unique perspective on how to move your cause forward through emotional connections.
“Storytelling saved my life.” (3:43)
“Remember that we are people. (11:17)
- (3:32) The power of storytelling.
- (5:44) The formula.
- (15:47) Shifting the company culture.
Tip of the Week
Effective leaders tap into emotions to move ideas forward.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 168 – Cornetta Lane – building a new story - March 19, 2018
- Episode 167 – Eric Thomas – using stories to move forward - March 12, 2018
- Episode 166 – motivate to move - March 5, 2018