Episode 167 – Eric Thomas – using stories to move forward
Eric Thomas is a story teller. He’s been one all his life. Now, he uses his unique skills to help is clients tell their stories. Listen this week as Mike gets Eric’s unique perspective on how to move your cause forward through emotional connections.
“Storytelling saved my life.” (3:43)
“Remember that we are people. (11:17)
- (3:32) The power of storytelling.
- (5:44) The formula.
- (15:47) Shifting the company culture.
Tip of the Week
Effective leaders tap into emotions to move ideas forward.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 176 – Chrissy Siders – It Started With Me - October 10, 2018
- Episode 174 – Check In Michigan: a reinvention story - April 30, 2018
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018