Episode 169 – the fundamentals of move
We end our focus on the fundamentals of move and the value of storytelling with a great discussion between Mike Bills and Jodi Schafer. We learned from our month’s guests the value of storytelling to move ideas forward. We also learn the value of connecting with others emotionally using shared experiences and values.
“At the core it’s about connecting with people on a very real level.” (1:49)
- (1:17, 1:30) Back to basics.
- (2:34) Multidimensional storytelling.
- (9:03) Be unique and fluid.
Tip of the Week
Approach customers and stakeholders with “what do you need?” rather than “this is what I do.”
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018
- Episode 172 – Erin Patten – defying all odds - April 16, 2018
- Episode 171 – Dene Westbrook – building on the “ah ha” moments - April 9, 2018