Episode 169 – the fundamentals of move
We end our focus on the fundamentals of move and the value of storytelling with a great discussion between Mike Bills and Jodi Schafer. We learned from our month’s guests the value of storytelling to move ideas forward. We also learn the value of connecting with others emotionally using shared experiences and values.
“At the core it’s about connecting with people on a very real level.” (1:49)
- (1:17, 1:30) Back to basics.
- (2:34) Multidimensional storytelling.
- (9:03) Be unique and fluid.
Tip of the Week
Approach customers and stakeholders with “what do you need?” rather than “this is what I do.”
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 176 – Chrissy Siders – It Started With Me - October 10, 2018
- Episode 174 – Check In Michigan: a reinvention story - April 30, 2018
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018