Episode 174 – Check In Michigan: a reinvention story
Want to see reinvention in action? Look no further than the former Michigan Lodging and Tourism Association (now Check In Michigan). They have a new and innovative executive director and a board that is dedicated to serving the next generation in the Michigan hospitality industry. They hired the firm, Advance 360 to help guide them through the initial stage of this transition. Learn how reinvention ready organizations commence sustainable reinvention.
“It’s not a linear process by any means.” (9:07)
“Yes, the landscape is changing, but our role and how we champion this industry hasn’t changed.” (12:59)
“(Aspiration) It’s not a dream state. It’s a destination that we have our eye and finger on.” (14:55)
- (7:29) The feeling. The brand took flight.
- (10:22) Serious movement.
- (13:36) Engaging the marketplace.
- (14:59) Synchronizing collaboration.
- (18:16) Sifting through the raw data.
Tip of the Week
A brand is more than a logo. A brand expresses the organizational culture.
Latest posts by PureReinvention (see all)
- Episode 176 – Chrissy Siders – It Started With Me - October 10, 2018
- Episode 174 – Check In Michigan: a reinvention story - April 30, 2018
- Episode 173 – the four pillars of reinvention readiness - April 23, 2018